Little ones apprentice about trucks.
Tankers, logging trucks, tractors, and added are on full display in this tiny lath book. Designed for the youngest of readers, this touch-and-feel book ceremoniousness trucks in all their glory. Each folio appearance a photo of a different barter adjoin a minimalist accomplishments and aggrandized with concrete elements. The dump barter carries a amount of earth, in the anatomy of cutting sandpaper; the monster barter has a adaptable tire; the flatbed carries bales of hay in the form of a burlap insert. The photos are collaged into animation environments that use a brittle four-color palette that little ones will love. Each barter gets an all-lowercase label below it and a complete descriptor above. Cement mixers go “Swish! Swish!” while tow trucks go “Clank! Clank!” Little readers acquirements their means around flipping pages will acquisition this lath book to be best acceptable to their tiny hands. Best textures are aesthetic (the blaze engine’s chrome accents may be shiny, but they don’t feel like much), the colors are bright, and the subject is accurately conveyed.
An accomplished addition to an beloved topic. (Board book. 9-18 mos.)
The mini padded format is perfect for small hands to hold, while the vivid photography and fun illustrations will engage young minds, helping to promote observation skills, language skills, and develop of love of reading.
* Small, padded format is perfect for young hands to hold.
* Packed with tactile areas for young children to touch and explore!
* Combination of engaging photography and simple word labels provides a fun introduction to animals while promoting observation skills and language skills.
Touch and Feel Trucks (Scholastic Early Learners)
- BookTouch and Feel Trucks (Scholastic Early Learners)
- Author:Scholastic Inc.
- Publishing Date:2016-12-27
- Publisher:Cartwheel Books
- Number Of pages:14